Attend the general meeting for the Central Coast Photographic Society (CCPS) with professional photographer, Rad A. Drew, and learn to process images on your iPhone or Android phone using the powerful free app, SnapSeed!
SnapSeed is one of the most powerful apps for processing images on mobile devices. It’s like having Photoshop in the palm of your hand! Rad will share tips and tricks that you can use to edit and stylize your images using SnapSeed on your mobile phone.
What you’ll learn ……
- You’ll be introduced to the SnapSeed interface and the various tools for processing your images,
- Rad’s simple workflow for processing any image in SnapSeed,
- How to use SnapSeed’s hidden masking feature for eliminating noise in clouds and sky, and selectively sharpening parts of an image, such as the eyes in a portrait,
- How to use the masking feature to leave a splash of color in a B&W image,
- How to save your images to your camera roll, and in a form that will allow you to pick up editing where you left off,
- How to stylize your image with textures and filters for a vintage look.
The SnapSeed app is available for free. Search SnapSeed in the Apple or Google Play app stores to download before the webinar.
About the Presenter
Teacher, photographer and tour leader, Rad A. Drew creates with the iPhone, mirrorless and infrared cameras. He is a frequent contributor to the Photographic Society of America (PSA) Journal, and was listed in PSA’s Who’s Who in Photography 2018. His creative images have been recognized internationally and exhibited in galleries around the world including SOHO Gallery and SOHO Arthaus in NYC, the L.A. Mobile Arts Festival, and Obscura Gallery, Melbourne, Australia.
Rad is an associate editor for PhotoPLX.com and the mobile art network, TheAppWhisperer. He is a contributor to The Art of iPhone Photography: Creating Great Photos and Art on Your iPhone, serves as a Topaz Labs Affiliate, and is the creator of the popular webinar series, How I Did It!™.
See Rad’s work and tutorials on his website, raddrewphotography.com, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, and subscribe to his newsletter.